Business Developer RepresentativeTerritories Available in:
United States, India, Europe, Central America, South America, North America, Africa Asia, Oceania & Caribbean
We are looking for outgoing and personable individuals who have a strong persuasive technique. If you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales, this may be the place for you.
The Factory Keys Business Developer Representative is responsible for building awareness, making an impact in their local community, while growing and developing the sales of Factory Keys product lines with distributors, brick and mortar retailers, and online retailers; located within an assigned geographic territory or territories.
Why are we Different:
- Making the Impossible, Possible. Small minimums, custom products, immediate price breaks
- Factory Direct Access
- Resources for Small Businesses to grow, learn and make an impact in the community
- The ability to develop Custom Products with Ease.
- Global Shipping and Logistics Support. (We have up to 89% discounts on shipping internationally).
- Drop Shipping Programs
- Access to over 50,000 Categories of unique products Manufactured in North America
- Amazing Pricing Deals
- Apps, Websites and Resources to expand their business
- Community Participation, And much more…
- Passionate Out Going Personality
- Want to make an impact in your Community
- Ability to contact local businesses
- Ability to communicate in the local language
- Ability to determine solutions for customers and your local community
- Must be community-oriented results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Passionate Sales Hunter
- Good communication and people skills
- Confidence and motivation to work toward targets
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well alone or within a team
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Resilience in dealing with customers who turn you down*
- Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within a specific territory
- Build Awareness of the Company and our amazing products.
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training regarding company products to their company personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with customers
- Understand our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
- Make in-person visits and telephone calls to prospective/existing customers. Demonstrate products, show sales presentations, identify retail merchandising opportunities.
- Coordinate sales efforts with sales management and corporate office. Update and maintain sales records with company procedures.
- Plan and organize personal sales route to maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability
- Understand retail and distribution business financials to consult with distributors and dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions, and ROI
- Quote prices and demonstrate products on our website
- Assist customers with understanding our custom manufacturing capabilities.
- Explain the delivery process to the customer, based on knowledge of company's delivery schedules
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as online website, catalogs, brochures, and additional information to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
- Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns, and credits
- Attend trade shows and training workshops throughout the year as required
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested
Salary & Benefits: This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
Location: Telesales and on the road in local areas, Sell to bars, restaurants, hotels, Airbnb locations, vacation rentals, online retailers, brick and mortar retailers, spas, wellness centers, boutique shops, tourist shops, medical offices, local events, and many more…
About Factory Keys: For over 30 years we have focused on the Highest, Purest Quality of Natural Plant Based Products. We manufacture over 50,000 different types of hospitality products in North America. We manufacture for thousands of clients all around the world: luxury hotels, luxury spas, celebrities, luxury brands, retailers, and many more...
Our beauty and wellness products focus on natural, organic, biodegradable, sustainable products. Our beauty and wellness products are made with the newest plant-based ingredients to replace those used in traditional formulas. Our products are free of: Phthalate Free (cause hormonal effects), Free of benzenes (carcinogenic), Free of Parabens (cytotoxic), Free of Artificial Dyes, Free of Petrochemicals, Free from Aliphatic Solvents, Tensile Free Synthetic Assets, Gluten Free, Silicone Free.
We have now decided to give small businesses around the world a better chance to be successful, while providing direct access to the factories through our platform FactoryKeys.com.